Please log in or Register to continue.

- Team Bliss Staff
Please log in or Register to continue.

- Team Bliss Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Battlefield Fan/Clan-base community.A state of Ecstasy

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Information About us

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drainio
Founder

Gameplay
Set Class: Recon Recon
Promotion Points:
Information About us Left_bar_bleue100/100Information About us Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Information About us Empty
PostSubject: Information About us   Information About us I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello, thank you for visiting TeamBliss.org.

Here at Team Bliss we're a Battlefield community devoted to playing the game strategically and most of all to having fun.

Team Bliss has gone from being former Defiant Legends clan, which was a Local gaming clan based in Colorado, mostly focused on Call of Duty, but later moved on to Battlefield and Halo. But recently with the update of Rent-A-Server we decided to change our name and completely restart. And hence Team Bliss came about. Founders are Drainio and Drainoe, which our both our names on Xbox Live currently, we do change names occasionally and we'll fill in if we ever do. Add us if you would like to play with us, talk to use, or whatever it may be.

Requirments - None.
You don't have to have a mic, you don't have to be a Colonel or be amazingly good at the game. We do hope you are an age of being mature. Adolescence in extreme amounts gets rather annoying on an online game. I will tell you right now I am only 19 years old. However I've been told many times I act older than I am.

How to join? Register for the forums, introduce yourself, we're a friendly community here devoted to making 4-man squads for Battlefield 3.

Back to top Go down
http://www.teambliss.org

Information About us
Page 1 of 1